How can you know what is your e-mail/Username Account? Here we show you how:
Now knowing your e-mail and password is easy. You only need:
- Your first name and last name
- Your last 4 digits of your student number
- Your last 4 digits of your social security number
initial_first_name + your_first_last_name + last_4_digits_student_number + @stu.daveschool.org
Name: John Doe
Last 4 digits of your student number: 1010
initial_first_name + initial_first_lastname + last_4_digits_social_security_number
Name: John Doe
Last 4 digits of your social security number: 2020
Now you can access your student portal. It’s very easy!
- Click on the “Access the Portal now” button.
- Once you access the website and use your e-mail and password for first time, the system will require you to change your password (it should be at least 6 characters).
- Once this process is done, you have activated your account in the portal and you’ll be ready to access and benefit from all the services it provide.
- Also you may access CANVAS directly from the portal without entering your e-mail and password information again. This can be done through the link called Online Courses from the portal menu.
Remember, very important! In order to activate your e-mail account you should visit Mail Office 365:
(http://mail.office365.com) and use your e-mail and new password information.
For Microsoft in Education including free toolsand aplications click here: