- Detailed Instructions – Student Account Access (Graphic Tutorial)
- Flyer – How to find your Email/Student Account for Portal Access
How can you find your E-mail/Username Account?
You only need:
- Your first name and last name
- Your last 4 digits of your student number
- Your last 4 digits of your social security number
initial_of_first_name + your_last_name + last_4_digits_student_number + @stu.daveschool.org
Name: John Doe
Last 4 digits of your student number: 1010
initial_first_name + initial_last_name + last_4_digits_social_security_number
Name: John Doe
Last 4 digits of your social security number: 2020
Now you can access your student portal. It is that easy!
1. Visit www.daveschool.com and select Student Portal
2. Once you access the website and use your email and password for the first time, the system will require you to change your password (it should be at least 6 characters).
3. Once this process is done, you have activated your account in the portal and you will be ready to benefit from all the services it provides.
4. You may also access canvas and blackboard directly from the portal without entering your
e-mail and password information again. This can be done through the link called ONLINE COURSES from the portal menu.
5. Important! In order to activate your e-mail account you should visit Mail Office 365 (mail.office365.com) and use your email and new password information.
Now you can Access the Student Portal, canvas and your email at outlook.com using only one username account; your institutional email. Your institutional email will be your username in those platforms.
REQUEST INFORMATIONSCHEDULE A TOUR TODAYGAME PRODUCTIONVISUAL EFFECTS PRODUCTION